Clipboard Viewer Component
|Date:||10 August 2014|
Release v2.0.0 of 10 August 2014
- Updated to use modern Clipboard Format Listener API functions when running on OSs that support them, while still supporting the original Clipboard Viewer API on older OSs. This fixes issue #30 (http://bit.ly/X7tcbG).
- Removed obsolete WinHelp files from project. Documentation is now online only.
- "private" and "protected" class sections are now strict on supporting Delphis.
- A little refactoring.
- XMLDoc commented unit.
- Updated documentation re changes.
Release v1.4.1 of 06 February 2014
- Fixed problem with compiler directives in component and demo source files that was causing compilation to fail on Delphi XE5.
- References to unit names in the component demo and source files are now qualified with their namespaces when compiled with Delphi XE2 and later.
- Demo program appearance modified with form scaling switched off, change to Arial font and positioning of the window at desktop centre. Delphi 7 or later is now required to compile the demo.
- WinHelp help file regenerated with updated copyright date.
- License changes:
- Component source license changed to Mozilla Public License v2.0, which is also now applied to main documentation.
- Demo source code and documentation placed in public domain (Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal).
- Documentation revised:
- Read-me and demo read-me files revised re changes.
- MPL license file renamed and now contains Mozilla Public License v2.0 instead of v1.1.
- Online documentation short-cut now renamed and its URL changed.
Release v1.4 of 13 October 2010
- Updated compiler directives used to detect and act on compiler in use.
- Added new demo project.
- Revised help file and updated example code to match demo project.
- Updated and corrected documentation and included short-cut file that links to component Wiki.
Release v1.3 of 17 August 2008
- Fixed a conditional compilation bug.
- Re-factored main window procedure in line with MSDN clipboard viewer documentation.
- Removed 16 bit support.
- Made minor changes to help file.
Release v1.2 of 11 May 2004
- Prevented compiler warnings when compiling the component under Delphi 6 and 7.
- Updated copyright information in help file.
- Changed to Mozilla public license.
Release v1.1 of 27 July 2003
- Changed to install into "DelphiDabbler" component palette rather than PJ Stuff.
- Altered code slightly to make easier to subclass.
- Rewrote help file to integrate into Delphi 3 and later IDE - help file's backwards compatibility with Delphi 1 and 2 was lost.
- Updated documentation to reflect changes and to cover installation from Delphi 1 to Delphi 7.
Release v1.0.1 of 28 November 1999
- Updated HTML documentation to include installation notes for Delphi 3/4 and added update history.
Release v1.0 of 01 August 1999
- Original version.