Colour Pop-up Menu Component
|Date:||17 August 2008|
Release v1.2 of 17 August 2008
- Fixed bugs in component editor:
- One prevented installation with Delphi 2005 and later.
- Second was not displaying selected colour in component editor.
- Moved component's colour names from string literals into resource string to enable localisation.
- Carried out some refactoring.
- Fixed typos and changed copyright date in help file.
- Changed to Mozilla Public License.
Release v1.1 of 10 September 2003
- Revised to make compatible with Delphi 6 & 7: all design time and registration code from main component unit has been moved into property editor unit.
- Component palette name changed from "PJSoft" to "DelphiDabbler".
Release v1.0 of 06 May 2001
- Original release including:
- Component and property editors.
- Component editor.
- Demo project.
- Help file.