File Date Comparison Utility
|Date:||20 July 2014|
|O/S:||Windows 2000 and later|
Release v2.0.0 of 20 July 2014
- Operator used in date comparison can now be specified using new --compare or -c commands. This enables user to choose whether date of 1st file is tested to be <, <=, >, >=, <> or = to date of second file. [issue #1]
- Comparison can now operate on either creation or last modification date of files. This is specified with new --datetype or -d commands. [issue #2]
- When comparing the dates of shortcut files the date of the shortcut's target file can now be compared by using the new --followshortcuts or -s commands. [issue #3]
- Program version number can now be displayed using the new --version or -V commands. Version is no longer displayed in normal program output. [issue #5]
- Long forms of -v and -h commands added: --verbose and --help respectively. [issue #4]
- Help screen revised re changes.
- Now compiled with Delphi XE.
- Updated and rationalised documentation re changes.
Release v1.0.1 of 24 March 2014
- Changed to use Unicode strings internally and to convert them to local ANSI encoding before output.
- Fixed typo in help screen.
- Now compiled with Delphi 2010.
- Re-licensed source code and executable program under Mozilla Public License v2.0.
- Updated documentation.
Release v1.0.0 of 15 July 2009
- Original version (compiled with Delphi 2006).