HKEY Property Editor
|Date:||12 January 2014|
Release v1.0.5 of 12 January 2014
This is the final release of the property editor. Due to its erratic behaviour on some Delphi installations the editor has been deprecated.
- Unit names in the property editor source file are now qualified with their namespace on Delphi XE2 and later.
- Fixed problem with compiler directives in component and demo source files that was causing compilation to fail on Delphi XE5.
- Property editor source code license changed to Mozilla Public License v2.0. Some documentation files were given this license also.
- Updated documentation:
- Minor changes and corrections to several documents.
- Read-me file updated re license and file name changes and to note the project is deprecated.
- MPL text file has been renamed and content changed to v2.0 of license.
Release v1.0.4 of 09 October 2009
- Simplified conditional compilation code that checks for Delphi 6 and above.
- Updated documentation and included a copy of the Mozilla Public License.
Release v1.0.3 of 16 December 2005
- Fixed error in conditional compilation define that was causing compilation to fail in Delphi 2005 and later.
- Changed to Mozilla Public License.
Release v1.0.2 of 30 October 2003
- Revised to compile under Delphi 6 and 7 by means of some conditional compilation.
Release v1.0.1 of 08 October 2000
- Fixed bug that was allowing invalid or empty values for an HKEY. An exception is now raised and existing value is retained.
Unreleased v1.0 of 28 September 2000
- Original version.