HTML Resource Compiler
|Date:||20 February 2014|
|O/S:||Windows 2000 and later|
Release 1.2.1 of 20 February 2014
- Fixed non-standard bullet characters in help screen.
- Compiled against latest versions of PJResourceFile and PJVersionInfo library units.
- Installer now requires Windows 2000 or later to run.
- Minor correction to EULA.
- Updated documentation.
Release v1.2.0 of 23 August 2008
- Added new -u command that enables resources to be inserted and updated in pre-existing resource files.
- Replaced command line installer with a Windows GUI installer built with Inno Setup.
Release v1.1.0 of 29 May 2006
- Added new -r command that enables file names to be relative to directory containing manifest instead of program execution directory.
- Changed message displayed when program starts.
- Changed to new open source EULA for executable code (source still available under MPL).
Release v1.0.1 of 18 September 2004
- Rebuilt using PJResFile resource file library unit rather than custom resource file handling code.
- Updated documentation, including new PAD file.
Release v1.0.0 of 26 June 2004
- Original version including demo code and documentation, licensed under Mozilla Public License v1.1.