I/O Utility Classes
|Date:||11 January 2014|
Release v1.0.1 of 11 January 2014
- Fixed problems with compiler directives in all I/O Utility Classes units that were causing compilation to fail on Delphi XE5.
- Minor documentation tweaks and corrections.
Release v1.0.0 of 21 March 2013
See Console Application Runner Classes change log up to release 2.0 for details of earlier changes to these files.
- Moved Pascal source files PJFileHandle.pas, PJPipe.pas and PJPipeFilters.pas from Console Application Runner Classes project as at Release 2.0 of that project (revision 967).
- Updated source files to so that RTL/VCL unit references are now qualified with their namespace names when compiled with Delphi XE2 and later.
- Some minor source code tweaks.
- Re-licensed source code using MPL 2.0 (except for minor code files which are now public domain).
- New documentation, including an Internet short-cut to the online documentation.