Resource File Unit
|Date:||16 January 2014|
Release v1.1.0 of 16 January 2014
- Implemented feature request: issue#6 "Add enumerator to TPJResourceFile" (http://bit.ly/1m8bDjy). This enables code compiled with Delphi 2005 and later to enumerate the resources contained in a resource file using for..in loops. Earlier compilers can use the enumerator explicitly.
- Implemented feature request: issue#8 "Expose a resource entry's data as an array of bytes" (http://bit.ly/1hZggMo) by adding the new DataBytes property to TPJResourceEntry.
- New LoadDataFromFile and ClearData methods also added to TPJResourceEntry.
- Simplified implementation of IsEqualResID function.
- Unit names in source code are now qualified with their namespace when compiled with Delphi XE2 and later.
- Fixed problem with compiler directives in Resource File Unit that was causing compilation to fail on Delphi XE5.
- Unit source and some documentation files are now licensed under the Mozilla Public License v2.0.
- Documentation changes:
- MPL license file updated to MPL v2.0 and file renamed.
- URL used by internet short-cut to online documentation changed and short-cut file renamed.
- Read-me file overhauled.
- Open Office format and PDF documentation removed from the project: documentation is now online only.
- Some other minor documentation tweaks.
Release v1.0.1 of 18 March 2010
- Inhibited unwanted compiler warnings on Delphi 7 and later.
- Improved resource id string comparison code. Provided workaround for Delphi 4 (and 5?) which don't support these changes.
- Re-factored some code.
- Updated documentation and corrected some sample code to work with Unicode Delphis.
Release v1.0 of 17 September 2004
- Original version.