Stream Extension Classes
|Date:||12 January 2014|
This library provides some classes that can be used to extend the functionality of Delphi's TStream classes.
The classes provided are:
- A TStream derived class which can wrap another TStream. This is useful as a base class for filters to wrap round existing stream classes.
- A set of classes that wrap existing streams and provide an IStream interface to them – like Delphi's previously undocumented TStreamAdapter class. Also included is a class that provides a IStream interface to any file or any handle stream.
Unit tests are provided for the classes. You need to have DUnit installed in order to run these tests.
Demo programs that show how to use all the classes are provided in the download.
The classes are compatible with the following:
- The Delphi 4 and later Win 32 compilers.
- The Delphi XE2 and later Win 64 compilers.
- Unicode compilers.
- The VCL and FireMonkey platforms (for Windows only).
The classes are documented online.
Feedback & Queries
If you find any bugs or want to suggest a new feature please report them using the Issue Tracker.
Click the Create Ticket button to create a ticket then complete the
form giving as much information as possible. Please note:
this issue tracker is shared among all the projects in the DelphiDabbler
Code Library, so please make sure you enter
streams in the
Project edit box. You should also choose
Defect in the
Type drop down list to report a bug or
request a new feature.
If you have created a bug fix or have implemented a new feature please attach a zip file to your ticket that contains your source code.
Should you have any queries about using the components please read the documentation.
If you can't find an answer in the documentation then post a message in the discussion group.